Fast OS Boot x Wi-Fi Link Solution - Solution
Fast OS Boot x Wi-Fi Link Solution
Murata Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
The low power solution combining fast OS boot and Fast Wi-Fi link
This is a low power consumption solution for IoT products combined with Ubiquitous AI corporation's fast OS boot solution "QuickBoot" and Murata Wi-Fi module "Type-1PJ" supporting fast Wi-Fi link specification "IEEE802.11ai".
The product can boot with "QuickBoot" from the power off state in a few seconds, and it can connect to the "IEEE802.11ai" access point in 0.01 second.
By reducing the time from OS startup to Wi-Fi connection, Minimize activated state duration to avoid unnecessary current consumption and maximize power consumption reduction.
Application examples for surveillance cameras
When a problem such as invasion of a suspicious person occurs, the surveillance camera needs to record a high resolution image and immediately send a large amount of data to the server. In the conventional technology, since the platform must always be in the activated state and the Wi-Fi connection must also be maintained, power consumption is high and it needs the power line.
By "Fast OS Boot x Wi-Fi Link Solution", power consumption can be reduced to the utmost limit, releasing customer products from the power supply line.
< Overview >
- Maximize power consumption reduction by turning off the MPU in the normal state, activating PMIC and sensors only
- Enable fast OS boot with "QuickBoot" in about 3 seconds when the sensor detects a problem
- Establish a Wi-Fi connection at a high speed in 0.01 second in accordance with the "IEEE 802.11ai" standard
- Transfer large data to the server in a short time with Wi-Fi broadband data communication (200 Mbps)
Various high-speed technology realizing low power consumption
* Murata Type-1PJ
Wi-Fi / BT combo module adopted Qualcomm QCA9377 chip supports IEEE802.11ai standard
* Ubiquitous QuickBoot
New technology that can boot Linux / Android OS in just seconds and restore it to the application execution state
* Low power consumption by combining fast OS boot and fast Wi-Fi link
The combination dramatically reducing power consumption by fast OS boot and fast Wi-Fi link from the power OFF state as needed
* The collaboration with Ubiquitous AI corporation
One-stop solution based on the partnership with Ubiquitous AI Corporation and Murata for customer platform
Hardware & software Components
Ubiquitous AI Corporation：Fast Boot Solution for Linux and Android "Ubiquitous QuickBoot" (*External Site)